Snippets around my Christmasy Home..

4 nights more until Christmas...Star is lit,gifts are wrapped,Dubai nights are cold,fingers numb,faces aglow,carolers came last night..all set for baking cookies...
Thought I'll post snippets from around my home..
Star light star Bright..
Gifts under the tree..
                         
Tree lit up...
                            
and the kitchen..
Air dry clay-angels...
More angels..
Decoupaged lamp..
and candles and ...us...(blush)
Foamboard word sign (Believe still in the making)
Decoupaged frame..
Red 'n green for my kitchen
and finally my Rudy and his big red nose !! 
Keep spreading the Christmas spirit.
Merry Christmas !!






3 comments:

Kala said...

Happy Xmas Babita loved ur deucopage lampp

Unknown said...

love ur blog a g8 find 2 me....be ur follower now and happy new year

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

Hi Babita,
how are you friend,These decorations are so sweet, I love the decoupaged Lamp..how smart :)