2min Christmas candle makeover..


Candles and Christmas.....
I had 2 white candles decoupaged few months back..and for Christmas I just cant have enough candles..
When I was cleaning (Yeah, I am forced to clean my house once in a year!!)I  found this

very tiny 'Merry Christmas' plastic thingy on the floor..too tiny to be an ornament..so here's what I did with it..

Tied that microscopic thing on a red ribbon (That red is really not my taste, but had to do with that), tied it around the plain jane candle and ...
simply loved it..:o)


Now few of my Christmasy updates...
We put the tree up !!!
Finished painting ornaments for all Jr, DD and DD's Furpals.
Mr.T took me for desert drive with our friends-(he said no more gifts for Christmas),Still-Thank you Love.
My wonderful neighbor gave me a wonderful scented candle.and that makes me wanna have Christmas throughout the year !!! 
Its the most wonderful time of the year......





3 comments:

Irum said...

great job dear...

a cute little addition, made the candle look wonderful.

Marry christmas.

Kala said...

Lovelyyyy

From G2B said...

I've been wanting to make one of these, too! Glad I saw yours, I'm reminded how much I like them!
Thanks for stopping by today!